Having been a developer and manager as well as owning an insurance agency, I understand the needs of both the insurance buyer and the insurance company. This rare combination of experience ensures that you have the best insurance agent negotiating on your behalf with insurance companies. We represent over 50 companies, meaning that I have the solution to fit your insurance needs!

If you own a rental or investment property, you should make sure that you carry adequate rental property insurance coverage. Accidents may occur and ultimately cause damage to your investment property. If you do not have the necessary insurance, you will be responsible for the full financial cost.

Owning an investment property brings with it a large degree of liability. In addition to the building itself, you may be responsible for injuries received by others while they are on your property. You could also be held responsible for damage to their belongings.

Specialties Include:

  • Commercial Property
  • Vacant Property & Land
  • Rental Home
  • Commercial Investment
  • Industrial Properties
  • Residential Investment
  • Builders Risk
  • Contractors Insurance
  • Insurance for LIHTC
  • Single Family Home Schedules
  • Strip Malls
  • HUD
  • State Finance Authorities
  • Office Buildings